Running The Pack takes pride in working with each of our clients individually to customize our services the needs of both owners and pets. Here is a description of our process in welcoming and servicing new clients:
Step One: Initial Inquiry
During our first contact with you, we will:
- Find out about your individualized service needs
- Provide pricing
- Confirm availability
Step Two: In-Home Consultation
Once you’ve decided Running The Pack is the Pet care company for you, we will schedule an in-home consultation at your convenience. At the in-home consultation you will:
- Meet your assigned Dog Walker or Pet Sitter.
- Meet your assigned Management Liaison
- Thoroughly review your pet care regimen with us
- Learn about the online scheduling and billing system
- Arrange our access to the house
(For Pet Sitting Clients Only)
Step Three: Service Confirmation and Payment
Prior to the first day of our services, the following steps are needed:
- We will send you a confirmation of service, with all the details discussed
- You can log into our convenient online system and make your payment by credit, debit or e-check.
- Payment in full is required to confirm all pet sitting reservations.
Step Four: You’re Ready to Go!
That’s it! You are now a registered client and services can begin as early as the next day!